With this refining serum, clear, beautiful skin can be yours
Let’s face it, makeup can cover a lot of flaws (I’m talking to you, dark circles, irritation, and redness!). But there’s only so much constant application and upkeep a girl can do to maintain the look. Wouldn’t it be nice to have your own naturally gorgeous skin instead? That’s why Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum in the Girl Power themed BoxyCharm August box is packing a flawless punch of skincare.
Here’s why this deliciously dewy product has grabbed my attention and helped me get my glow on.
It Contains Powerful Ingredients
Imagine a superstar cocktail for your skin that could hydrate, calm, brighten and firm it. Yum! That’s what the peach extract, niacinamide, East Asian mountain yam, madecassoside, peptides, and hyaluronic acid are combined to do in this advanced formula that merges science with nature. Each ingredient is targeted to serve a specific purpose.
- Peach extractcontains vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids keeps skin firm — just like the fruit it’s derived from!
- Niacinamide reduces inflammation and brightens skin.
- East Asian mountain yam extractcombats flakiness.
- Madecassoidetargets inflammation and stimulates collagen production for anti-aging benefits.
- Peptide complexkicks collagen production into high gear to firm skin and fill those fine lines and deep wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid complexhydrates layers of the skin from the surface to deeper layers so cells stay plumped and filled from the inside out.
Its Background Story is Legit
I’m a sucker for real stories that connect me to a product. Founder Alicia Yoon struggled with eczema when she was younger and had all but given up hope until she went to beauty school to learn about skincare. Personally dedicated to finding a solution to her own itchy, rashy, dry skin, Yoon figured out the formula to a beautiful glow. The Harvard Business School graduate shared facials, beauty tips, and Korean products with friends and family as a hobby until she decided to pursue beauty full time as an entrepreneur. Now the South Korean beauty shares her innovative Korean formulas with her customers.
It’s Easy to Use
Serums are nutrient powerhouses with concentrated active ingredients, so unlike moisturizers and creams, they need just a few drops to hydrate and refresh skin. Here’s how to use this scent-free formula:
- Cleanse skin
- Tone skin if needed
- Apply as a few drops of the serum in the morning and evening. You’ll want the vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acid-packed formula to sink directly into your skin. You’re soaking in it, babe!
- Follow up with your regular moisturizer
- Accept compliments about how radiant your skin looks
It’s Effects Are Long Term
Long-lasting beauty isn’t something you wash off at the end of the day. I am impressed with the holistic Korean beauty philosophy that goes deeper and focuses on improving skin from the inside out. The regimen requires patience because the ingredients help improve skin over time. The good news is that patience pays off with smooth, poreless, and well-nourished skin that can be admired for a lifetime. I’m down for that!
Are you already a Peach & Lily Glass Skin Refining Serum fan?
Tell us what you think in the comments!