BoxyCharm held its second Virtual #BCinSession on Wednesday April 22nd, 2020 where celebrity makeup artist Rokael Lizama gave viewers a step-by-step guide on how to get create a Naturally Bold look using Vanity Makeup as his muse. Guest enjoyed music selections ranging from Beyonce to Drake by DJ Storm, and got to enter their before and after #Selfies for a chance to win over $1,000 in beauty products. Check out how to create this gorgeous look by Rokael using products from previous BoxyCharm months down below:
- Prep and clean eyebrows with alcohol to ensure all makeup or oil is removed.
- Using the Billion Dollar Brows Brow Kit, in an upward motion fill and shape eyebrows to preference creating a feathered look.
- Highlight under eye area using a flat angled brush to create a clean line and shape creating an arched effect.
- Set brows with eyebrow gel to ensure longwear.
- Use a concealer as a base for eyeshadow creating a smooth even toned look.
- Set eyelids with primer of choice or setting powder with a fluffy brush.
- Using the Dose of Colors Hidden Treasure Palette, take a tapered brush and the use the color Rocket to create a guideline for your eyeshadow in a cat eye like shape.
- Using the bronze Saint Luxe eyeliner pencil, go along the baseline of the eye to create a subtle blended effect.
- With a fluffy brush and the shade Locket, blend colors together for a smoothly transitioned look.
- Coat lashes with Pretty Vulgar’s Faux Real mascara on top and bottom lashes.
- Once dry, apply false lashes for a dramatic look.
- Mix the colors Pearl and Coin with a small tapered brush and apply in the inner corners of the eye for a widened look.
- Mix the colors Map and Locket and apply along the lower lash line to subtly smoke out the bottom eye area.
- Prep skin with Farsali Rose Gold Skin Mist.
- Use concealer to highlight the under eyes, down the bridge of the nose, and middle of the forehead to create a bright refreshed look.
- Using a flat blending brush, blend concealer with light brush strokes creating a soft natural glow.
- Using a shade that is 1-2 tones lighter than your normal concealer, highlight the sides of the nose and the bridge of the nose and blend lightly.
- Using your normal shade of concealer, highlight under the cheekbones to create a guide for contour.
- Using Ciate London’s Everyday Vacay Coconut Setting Powder, set concealed areas and bake for 5-10 mins.
- After you’ve baked, lightly dust excess powder off.
- With your contour, lightly create a guideline above the highlighted cheek area, base of the hairline, and along the sides of the nose creating a sculpted effect.
- Blend contour in with a flat brush. Then using a fluffy brush to sculpt the jawline and décolleté area.
- Using preferred foundation, with a flat head brush, lightly apply product to bare areas of the face, cleaning up any minor mistake for a flawless finish.
- Set these areas with setting powder, and lightly dust off once fully baked.
- Using lip color of your choice, carefully line lips.
- Apply lip product of choice to lips.
- Clean up any areas with blurred lines with a concealer for a perfect pout.